- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- New libraries on the map: San Telmo Museoa in San Sebastian, Spain and Colectivo UFCA, in Algeciras, Spain: Public… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @PBCMadrid: World PhotoBook Day 2018 is over! Time to gather late activities and offers. There are still some activities to come and oth… 3 months ago
- RT @PBCMadrid: Two days ahead to celebrate World PhotoBook Day and there are some activities and offers published! Follow us to be aware of… 3 months ago
- RT @PBCMadrid: Next October 14th we are celebrating the 175th anniversary of the first ever published photobook, it's World #PhotoBookDay!… 3 months ago
- RT @PBCMadrid: In a month's time we are celebrating the *175th* anniversary of the first-photo-book-ever-published! More news coming! Save… 4 months ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop