- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- RT @dalpinebooks: Read the review of 'eden' by Bernardita Morello on L'Oeil de la Photographie: "Throughout Eden, Morello’s... https://t.… 1 month ago
- RT @Monroegallery: @jblauphoto Trying to keep up....... monroegallery.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-be… 1 month ago
- RT @Yumi_Goto: The 2016 photobook list I contributed to PhotoBookStore is now up online. photobookstore.co.uk/blog/photobook… 1 month ago
- The "150 Greatest #photobooks of all time" in a timeline and a map of voters by origin source.ie/photobook/inde…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @PBCMadrid: 6 activities on the map: goo.gl/WZoh0n Don't leave it until last minute, send us yours! photobookday.org #P… 3 months ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop