- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- RT @PhotoIreland: Call for entries: 2016 BMW residency at the Musée Niépce!... fb.me/6XGKDjM3j 2 weeks ago
- Launching of CONTROL, a #photobook by @OlmoGonzalez at @BlankPaperESC, has just started, with a red full screen https://t.co/r3LVDDwDs1 2 weeks ago
- RT @JuanCires: Lartigue in Color newyorker.com/culture/photo-… https://t.co/zWZYsTEGeQ 2 weeks ago
- RT @FlakPhoto: #PhotobookFriday! What are you looking at this week? My pick - on.fb.me/1SEAWKJ @photoworks_uk https://t.co/i6JNvrwMZv 1 month ago
- RT @apheuk: The process of building a photographic community in Bristol good work from @IC_Visual_Lab https://t.co/dpSetwwalU 1 month ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop