- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- RT @photoliax: We met w Pete Brook earlier this year to talk abt The Anamorphosis Prize & self-publishing bit.ly/1O7NbxY https://t… 4 days ago
- @photoliax A couple of blogs on #photobooks gabrielacendoya.wordpress.com in spanish, french & english professorfranz.tumblr.com in spanish #cheers 5 days ago
- RT @HEREONTHEWEB: We're in Paris during @ParisPhotoFair with stall @OffprintProject / Events + @NatashaCaruana + @inakidominguez1 / http… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FANZINES: How many #zines do you own? 2 weeks ago
- RT @LewisKayBush: METROPOLE: Photographs of a city eating itself. Coming to @TheCassArt Dec 3rd. All welcome. facebook.com/events/9388105… https… 2 weeks ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop