- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- RT @photoBookJockey: Os presento a nuestros próximos #bookjockeys: ~ Introducing our next #BookJockey performers: Brenda Moreno @BrendMoren… 1 day ago
- RT @fiebrephotobook: Spoiler! #Fiebre2017 Workshop with Laura El-Tantawy and Sybren Kuiper! Registration after November 15. Coming soon, mo… 2 weeks ago
- RT @photoliax: Then and Now: Japanese Women Photographers of the 1970s and ’80s Revealed Through Their Photobooks bit.ly/2hb8XGh h… 3 weeks ago
- RT @photoliax: SELF-PUBLISH? Submit your photobooks and photo-based artist books to the Anamorphosis Prize: bit.ly/anamorphosispr… https:/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @CuatroCuerpos: Fukase en color / Fukase in color: cuatrocuerpos.com/fukase-en-colo… https://t.co/p7WsMsQkT0 3 weeks ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop