- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- RT @caferoyalbooks: Another space saving (for me), instant collection (for you) SALE!!! caferoyalbooks.com/shop/10-books-… 10 books for £35 https://… 4 hours ago
- RT @photoliax: The 2017 Paris Photo-Aperture Foundation PhotoBook Awards Shortlist bit.ly/2xqdgnX https://t.co/o6kZr6ekKc 4 hours ago
- RT @photoBookJockey: Today ~ 10:30 pm in Madrid! @mirenpastor @ Poesía o Barbarie #37, @teatrobarrio, Madrid ~ 15.09.2017 https://t.co/JyXB… 1 week ago
- RT @PBCMadrid: Very happy with the 26 #dummies resulting of this year's #harvest2017. If you come to Madrid, drop by @la_fabrica, until 30J… 2 months ago
- RT @photoBookJockey: Last entry of the series 'Focus on Spain' on @YET_magazine, curated by @mirenpastor and @fedeclava: https://t.co/nwmny… 2 months ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop