- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- RT @Yumi_Goto: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS. The Unveil'd Photobook Award by August 25th. unveild.photography/photobook-awar… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PhotoBookReview: Sounds like the perfect night! twitter.com/FlakPhoto/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @oldpicsarchive: The Public Library of Cincinnati, Ohio (built in 1874) http://t.co/S6N4RfTn80 2 weeks ago
- RT @Marigabicb: 28 de junio 2015. Freedom from the Known. Domingo. gabrielacendoya.wordpress.com/2015/06/28/28-… http://t.co/23WOl5XFhJ 1 month ago
- #nowplaying #lastday EDIT–feira de edições de Lisboa JUN 27-28, 14-20h. Lisbon, Portugal facebook.com/events/1622919… http://t.co/JxwZPaNg7a 1 month ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop