- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- RT @PBCMadrid: 6 activities on the map: goo.gl/WZoh0n Don't leave it until last minute, send us yours! photobookday.org #P… 2 weeks ago
- RT @photoliax: Tokyo by Sohei Nishino was shortlisted for Paris Photo-Aperture photobook award 2016. Reviewed earlier here https://t.co/enI… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LewisKayBush: The photo world is so bloody complacent. When I write I often hope it'll be a badly needed kick up the arse for it. Neve… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LewisKayBush: Published yesterday on Disphotic: Are competitions and prizes harmful to good photography? disphotic.com/the-transparen… 2 weeks ago
- RT @caferoyalbooks: New Publication: caferoyalbooks.com/#/northern-ire… Victor Sloan Northern Ireland Three #northernireland #photography #thetroub… 2 weeks ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop