- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- RT @MuVIM: Photobookjockey al #MuVIM. Inauguració de «El riu invisible» de Paco Llop. #Fragments https://t.co/jsSd2RnD28 2 weeks ago
- RT @FlakPhoto: New project launches today: The @FlakPhoto Booklist. I'm planning to publish these dispatches periodically as part of my New… 2 months ago
- RT @photoliax: Hiroshima Graph - Rabbits abandon their children by Yoshikatsu Fujii Winner of the Third Edition of The Anamorphosis Prize 2… 2 months ago
- RT @JuanCires: Leica vs. Nikon: Andreas Feininger, Umbo, Toyoko Tokiwa https://t.co/nrqKpJNBAO 2 months ago
- RT @fanzines: Which books about #zines would you recommend / do you own / have you read? 3 months ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop