- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- RT @wayneford: Continuing the spring clean of my Photobook library and listing duplicate books on eBay if anyone is interested. https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- On The #Photobook blog: «he was taking selfies, though very complex selfies, decades before the iPhone generation» thephotobook.wordpress.com/2016/04/05/ken… 3 weeks ago
- RT @photoliax: THE NY ART BOOK FAIR dates announced: 16-18 September 2016, MoMA PS1 bit.ly/25LINfv https://t.co/ERejtqzhNQ 3 weeks ago
- RT @Phonar: "we’re finally taking part in Phonar. I’ve been waiting for this module all year and now it’s finally here” :) https://t.co/x1N… 3 weeks ago
- Since last friday you can enjoy some artists books and #photozines at @ICPlibrary: icplibrary.wordpress.com/2016/03/29/all… 3 weeks ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop