- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- RT @photoliax: If you missed it last week, do take a look at this #phoboook: Shenasnameh by Amak Mahmoodian, bit.ly/2cn5lfD https:… 4 days ago
- RT @aperturefnd: A peek behind the scenes as editors laid out the "Sounds" issue, exploring the relationship between sound and image. #Aper… 4 days ago
- RT @chladek: "Moriyama carefully selected photographs from approximately 500 of Nakai's original prints" Hiroyasu Nakai https://t.co/eVtL2g… 4 days ago
- RT @UnseenPhotoFair: Special Event at 14:00 & 16:00: Guided tour through four exhibitions @foam_amsterdam #unseenphotofestival 4 days ago
- RT @photoBookJockey: Anyone fancy celebrating #PhotoBookDay with a #BookJockey session? Please, send me your info to announce it! https://t… 2 weeks ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop