- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- RT @fiebrephotobook: Some graphic analysis of participation. In this one you can see the proportion of the places of origin of the dummies.… 1 week ago
- RT @miguel_vidales: Los Españoles issuu.com/miguelvidales/… vía @issuu 1 month ago
- Tonight @BlankPaperESC attending to the launching of 'B to B' by Brenda Moreno, published with La Kursala and… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @fiebrephotobook: Don't need to send us your dummy. Make a video. Make it simple! Natural light, no sound, a mobile https://t.co/bjTAkhZ… 1 month ago
- RT @fiebrephotobook: We’d like to encourage you to participate by highlighting some points of our guidelines: youtube.com/watch?v=wC1lWJ… #Fieb… 1 month ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop