- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- Today at @BlankPaperESC #JavierViver talks about his book #Révélations, follow it live on youtube.com/watch?v=S7Wmg1… https://t.co/GfIn8CrIPl 3 days ago
- RT @photobookshow: Work has started https://t.co/NOtclPWuZd 4 days ago
- Today! @museoreinasofia & @BlankPaperESC celebrate #InternationalMuseumDay with a #BookJockey session photobookjockey.wordpress.com/2016/05/18/fos… #MuseumDay2016 1 week ago
- Esta tarde! Sesión #BookJockey, para celebrar el #DíadelosMuseos con @museoreinasofia y @BlankPaperESC photobookjockey.wordpress.com/2016/05/18/fos… #DIM16 1 week ago
- RT @PBCMadrid: On April we've added more #zines to our #biblioMobile, discover them on instagram: instagram.com/photobookclubm… https://t.co/VJUM… 4 weeks ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop