- Photodummies can be used to figure out how our ideal Photobook could be as we make it. But many times it's more than just that, and here we want you to show up those photodummies you are proud of.
- #nowplaying @BOON_Mag 'U-Bend Zine Fair', DEC 6-8, Create Studios, Brighton, UK facebook.com/events/1428660… http://t.co/5VT3gDk1Mu 2 days ago
- RT @davidc7: Elsevier Continues Its Efforts To Stifle The Sharing Of Knowledge To Pump Up Its Own Profits techdirt.com/articles/20131… (via @medi… 2 days ago
- RT @davidc7: Elsevier, the publisher that profits off back of public research, issuing Academia.edu takedown notices http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- I just added "ISSP 2013 Final Works - W5 - Agata Pietron" to Du Dum Dummies!: vimeo.com/channels/dudum… 2 days ago
- RT @anagalanphoto: Pieter Hugo: "All photography can do is show you the surface of things, whatever you project onto it is yours...... http… 2 days ago
tags2003 2011 2013 Andrés Medina archival arte y creatividad Benjamín Tomás BlankPaper Escuela Bonifacio Barrio Hijosa childhood classmates countryside César Salamanca desire diary dummy edition fanzine gaze grandparents house identity international photography interview Iván del Rey de la Torre january Lu Lantana Matteo Pesucci memories Michele Tagliaferri Miren Pastor mother pantocrator Patricia Bordonaba Paulo Cuéllar photobook photographic prints photography portrait rural Seeking Magazine selfmade sister Spain spiral twins village web workshop